Wednesday, February 17, 2016

MORE Snuggle Palz and NEW Tiny Tumblers

Hi Everyone!  Are you ready for some more snuggly goodness from Tami, our owner/designer?  Here are her newest additions to the "Snuggle Palz" series:


Snuggle Palz Cardinal
(Click to view larger images)

Snuggle Palz Moose

Snuggle Palz Owl

Snuggle Palz Reindeer

These patterns are simply adorable and are so easy to cut and assemble.  They are perfect for scrapbook layouts or cards!

The latest pattern set that Tami designed is called "Tiny Tumblers" and, I have to admit, my heart did a couple cartwheels when I saw these little darlings! They are just the sweetest looking little gymnasts in their leotards and I think they all have amazing form! I'll give them ALL a perfect score of "10"!

Tiny Tumblers

This new cutting file was the result of a pattern suggestion submitted on our Facebook fan page by one of our CCD fans, Cathy Derouche.  Thank you, Cathy, for the wonderful file suggestion and we hope you're enjoying your copy of these Tiny Tumblers. It's a sure winner in my book and I'm willing to bet there are a lot of paper piecers out in our crafty world who will enjoy this sweet file as well.

These spectacular new files are available on our website which you can get to by clicking HERE to see these and more of your Cuddly Cute favorites!  ~DT Debbie



2 comments: