Sunday, October 18, 2015

Look What's NEW at CCD!!!

If you haven't seen all the new files released this past week then you are in for a real treat!  

Here is the latest "Pumpkin Patch Cuties" and I have to say this is one of my absolute favorite Fall files by Cuddly Cute Designs. These little pumpkins are definitely the pick of the patch for me -- how about you?


How many times have we heard the kids say (or said ourselves!) "Trick or Treat, Smell My Feet"???  Oh My Goodness... Is this a GREAT Halloween embellishment or what?  I just love this new fun and colorful file. Those little spooky feet are just tooo stinkin' cute and would look so fantastic on a layout or a fun Halloween card!


Lastly we have the royally handsome "My Prince" file. I absolutely LOVE this new pattern and have already thought of about 3 or 4 projects I could use him for.


Love these new files? Be sure to visit our website Cuddly Cute Designs where you can see these new patterns and more!  ~DT Debbie 

No comments:

Post a Comment