Thursday, September 3, 2015

This Week's Freebie & New Spooky Cutie Witch

I'm so happy to share with you these two new amazing files by Cuddly Cute Designs!  First of all, here is this week's FREEBIE -- the "Fall Wreath" pattern is simply spectacular!

(click to view larger images)

Be sure to grab this FREEBIE while it's available on our website!

Next is this "bewitchingly" awesome "Spooky Cutie Witch" pattern. She certainly cast a spell on me and I can't wait to fly over to the website and add her to my pattern collection; how about you???  I know I'll be "haunted" if I don't LOL! 


I  hope you'll visit the website to check out these new files and all the rest of the fantastic Cuddly Cute Designs patterns!  And be sure to share your projects using CCD files with us on our Facebook page!  We LOVE to see what our fans create using our patterns.

Thanks for stopping by today!  ~DT Debbie

1 comment: