Sunday, August 23, 2015

New Files

Hello CCD fans!  I hope you're all having a great weekend!  Tami has sure been busy during her weekend and released three new files.  I am so excited to share these with you!  The first one is called "Summer Bear".

(click to view larger images)

The summer heat is still with us over in my neck of the woods, and this little Summer Bear is rockin' those sunglasses and I just love the tropical hibiscus flowers and leaves!

Next is the new "Farmer's Market" collection. 


This set is loaded with all kinds of fun patterns for just about anything you'd find at a farmer's market.  I personally love it all, but the hen on the nest and the bucket of eggs is just an adorable addition, don't you think?

Lastly, here's the new "Little Lady" file:


How stinkin' adorable is this?  There are so many possibilities of how to use this file either as a whole collection or broken down to use just a piece or two from it.  I really can't wait to get my hands on this one!

So there you have it; three really AWESOME new file sfrom Cuddly Cute Designs.  They are all available now on the Cuddly Cute Designs website.  And don't forget the fantastic END OF SUMMER SALE going on now!  
Spend $5 - Save 25%
Spend $10 - Save 50%
Spend $15 - Save 60%

Enjoy the rest of your weekend and I hope you get a chance to play with paper!  ~DT Debbie

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh! That is the cutest little lady bug girl ever!

    ReplyDelete