Monday, June 8, 2015

Say Cheese!

Here's a fun and cheery layout to get your week started!  I created this "Say Cheese" layout using the mice from the "Peppermint Pals" file and the camera is from the "Grandma-azzi" file.  

(click to view larger images)

I can't say enough about easy these mice were to assemble and how adorable they turned out.  Here's a closer look at them:



How about that "cheesy" camera?  So fun!  

For the word "SAY" in my title, I used the star shape from the Shapes Library in SCAL2 and also two circle punches (1 inch and 3/4 inch).  I just cut squares around the letters for the word "Cheese" and chalked the paper edges.  The letters for both words are Thickers alphabet stickers:  Rockabye foam stickers for the green ones, and Sprinkles vinyl stickers for the yellow ones.  I've had these Thickers in my stash for quite a while so I don't even know if they are still available.  The yellow ones had actually fallen off their paper in the package and I had to use adhesive to stick them onto my paper, but I sort of like how they don't lay exactly flat which, to me, gives it more of an American Cheese look LOL!  What do you think? Here's an up close look at the title:


I used my Crop-A-Dile to adhere some little star eyelets on the top corners of my photo mats.


So there you have it -- a fun and simple layout that can be used for just about any photos you may have!  If you'd like to see the two patterns I used for this layout, you can find the "Peppermint Pals" HERE and the "Grandma-azzi" file HERE.  Don't forget to check out all the latest and greatest patterns by Cuddly Cute Designs at www.cuddlycutedesigns.com

Hoping you all have a great week and can squeeze in some crafting time! 

DT Debbie


No comments:

Post a Comment