Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Some of My DT Projects for Cuddly Cute Designs *~DT Robin~*


Here is the gift bag project I made for my submission to be chosen for the Cuddly Cute Designs Design Team. I used the Bear with Roses and the I just called files.

 Here is a pop out card I made my daughter for her 18th birthday. I used the file Doggie Present for the gifts on the front. I wrote on the back of the card so she could display the "18"

 Here is a project I made and I love the way it turned out. I used the Cute Clowns file. This is one of my favorite files now!!

here is the file "It's Ruff Being a Dog". These dogs are so cute and super easy to put together!!

 Here is a cute card (or wall hanging) I just finished using the Leprechaun file. Isn't he cute!?


 Here is a cute file "Make Some Noise" that I made.


 Here is a St. Patrick's Day step card I just finished. I am really happy with the way it turned out. I used the Leprechaun and part of the I'm the lucky One files.

 Here is a piecing I made using the "Spring Bunny" file. I could just sit and stare at this all day. That bunny turned out so cute!!

 Here is a layout that I made using the You Troll My Heart file.

Hope you like them all. *~DT Robin~*

3 comments: