Friday, January 23, 2015

Hi My Name Is: Tami :)

Welcome to the Cuddly Cute Designs Blog!!! I am so excited and Amanda did an amazing job on getting this launched!! She is such a Gem!!!



My name is Tami and I am the Owner/Artist of Cuddly Cute Designs. I have been scrapbooking for about 10 years and love paper piecing. I used to sell my finished pieces on eBay and was on the TBD design team for a short period of time. I started creating paper piecing patterns only since August 2014. I loved what I was creating and wanted to share with everyone so I opened my own website. I do keep busy with creating/drawing up new pattern sets but try to fit in crafting time too. I do have a full time job that keeps me busy too. But one day I know I will be either a stay at homer or retired!!


I am so proud of the Design Team we have here and I believe they will keep you inspired and provide awesome eye candy for you all! So follow us and tell your friends so you can join in on all the fun we will be having!! I can't wait to share more with all of you!!

4 comments:

  1. Pleasure to put a face to the awesome files you create.. Thank you for the cuteness!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you added the WPC files to your images...I own 2 Pazzles (which I love)...and I also have a Cameo which I won...it's still new in the box...maybe one of these days I will open it up and learn the software...love your images keep up the great work

    ReplyDelete
  3. Third times the charm...finally it posted my comment!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice to meet you, love your designs!

    ReplyDelete