Thursday, January 22, 2015

Welcome to the Brand New CCD Blog!

     Hello all Cuddly Cute Designs fans and followers!! Welcome to our brand spankin' new blog :)

     If you happen upon this post by fluke, you're in for a treat! Be sure to become a follower so as not to miss out on any future posts.

     Fellow scrapbookers, cardmakers, and crafters of all kinds, there's a new girl in town. Tami, our FABULOUS leader, has started her own paper piecing design company and with it, has a new design team. If you scroll down, there are links to the Cuddly Cute Designs website, pinterest page, and facebook page in the side bar as well as links to the design team members facebook pages/blogs.


     My name is Amanda. I am a married mother of 3 beautiful children, a son age 9 and two daughters ages 4 and 5. I have always been artsy fartsy and started scrapbooking when my son was born. I have gotten a lot more serious about it since my husband and I bought our house 3 years ago and I now have my own studio. It is very little but it's my own little slice of scrappy paradise. It's wonderful to be able to leave projects out on my desk at night to be able to pick up again the next time. I was on a design team with Tami in the past and I was fortunate and flattered when Tami asked me to help her start and lead her team (Thanks Tami <3). Here's a little inspiration using 3 of the CCD patterns: "Cutest Ballerinas", "Bunches of Love" and "Bear with Roses". You may have already seen it if you follow our facebook page, if not, I hope this is reason enough for you to get over there and "Like" along with us.


     The other team members will be popping in to introduce themselves when they have a chance.
Thanks for popping by and even more so if you leave a comment to say "Hi!"
<3 Amanda

Cuddly Cute Designs is now also available on bloglovin Follow my blog with Bloglovin

4 comments:

  1. Yay I am officially follower #3! Looking forward to see all the great projects the DT produces and to all the new files.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your new blog! I am now a follower. Looking forward to many cute designs from your team. Shirley M

    ReplyDelete