Monday, January 26, 2015

Stinkin' Cute Layout


Here is another fun file you are going to want to have in your collection.  Stinkin' Cute the adorable little skunks would look great on any page with your kids, grand kids, even your fur babies. After all, our fur babies are stinkin cute too right?  Just click the link above and you will be taken to the Animals section where you can purchase your own pattern. 

Papers I used for this were straight from my stash.  I honestly do not know who makes this paper, but I love it and think it goes great with the skunks and the flowers they are holding. I went a little different with the photo frames.  You will find out, I am a little different *snickers* and like to try different things on my cards and layouts. 

  
Stinkin' Cute Scrapbook Layout
Stinkin' Cute

Remember, once you purchase your patterns, or piece that adorable freebie, make sure you come back to Facebook and share your work on our fan page.  Just click here and it will take you there. 

Thanks for stopping by the Cuddly Cute Designs Blog.  We look forward to seeing your personal creations on our Facebook Fan Page, and who knows, maybe you could become our Fan of the Week.  

No comments:

Post a Comment