Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Shoe Mouse Treat Box

Hello everyone, It's me again! 

Today I want to share with you a fun treat box I made for Valentine's Day.  For this project, I used the FREE Shoe Mouse file and a cut file from the Silhouette store for the box.  

I wanted my project to be a little different, so I decided to think outside the box.  Mice generally scare me, but not this one.  He is really cute.  I could not have just a plain mouse, so I found some nice gray toned paper and used that.  Well, if I am going to have a cute little mouse, you really need to dress up the shoe as well,  So, I decided to use the Polka-dot embossing folder and add a little texture.  Finally, you can't have Valentine's day treats, until you seal them with a kiss.  So, I used a file from the Silhouette store for the SWAK and then just added a little bling to help it stand out a bit more.  


Top of Treat Box

Now, all that is left to do is figure out what to fill the treat box with, add a ribbon to tie it shut, and shazam . . .  a nice little package to go. 

Remember, once you purchase your patterns, or piece that adorable freebie, make sure you come back to Facebook and share your work on our fan page.  Just click here and it will take you there. 

Thanks for stopping by the Cuddly Cute Designs Blog.  We look forward to seeing your personal creations on our Facebook Fan Page, and who knows, maybe you could become our Fan of the Week.  

Thanks for stopping by. 

No comments:

Post a Comment