Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Hi there!

My name is Robin and I am so grateful that Tami selected me to be on her first Design Team and to represent her business!! We have a great team and I love being here with everyone. 

I am a stay at home mom, married for 28 years this September and we have two beautiful daughters. Anissa is 18 and Anaia will be 13 very soon. We live in a small town in the country in Colorado. We have a ranch with horses, ducks, chickens, dogs and barn cats. 

I love making paper crafts. It is my passion. I do also enjoy reading and James Patterson's Alex Cross series are my favorite. 

I love seeing all the projects everyone makes.  So, make sure to join us on the Facebook fan page and share your creations with us for a chance to be Fan of the Week and win a free file.  Cuddly Cute Designs Facebook Fan Page.

Have a Great Day, Night, Week, Month, Year! :)
   *~DT Robin~*

                                                                 


No comments:

Post a Comment