Saturday, January 24, 2015

Cuddly Critters, Birds Layout

Hello Everyone, I'm Kimberly, and I am honored to be asked to join the Cuddly Cute Design Team.  I have been crafting for a number of years now.  I like to try just about anything at least one time.  However, I am mostly a card maker, so this branching out into Scrapbook Pages is new to me, though I am enjoying the process. 


My husband and I made a huge move a few years ago, and I have never really established a new studio. So the last few weeks, I have been trying to get organized and situated to make it faster and easier for me to work.  Soon, everything will be in one room, instead of two or three.  It will make it much easier for me to create and share with each of you. 

The following layout was completed using the Cuddly Critters Birds. You can find them in the store here.  Just scroll down the page a wee bit and you will see them.   While you are at the store, be sure to check out the new releases.  Tami just added the  I'm The Lucky One pattern.  A set of super cute Leprechauns. Oh and don't forget about that adorable cute Freebie. Yes, I said Freebie,  Check out the Shoe Mouse here.  But hurry, the freebies don't stay free for ever. 

Cuddly Critters Birds
Cuddly Critters Birds
Oh, and one last thing, once you purchase your patterns, or piece that adorable freebie, make sure you come back to Facebook and share your work on our fan page.  Just click here and it will take you there. 

Thanks for stopping by the Cuddly Cute Designs Blog.  We look forward to seeing your personal creations on our Facebook Fan Page, and who knows, maybe you could become our Fan of the Week.  

No comments:

Post a Comment