Saturday, January 24, 2015

Bride and Groom

Hello everyone I am Jenni. I have been married to my husband Brad in March for 14 years and we have two great boys, Dakota who is 13 and Austin who is 11. My husband and I are both from West Virginia but now live in Ohio where my husband works for the power company here and I am a stay at home mommy or as I like to refer to it as "Domestic Goddess". I love being a stay at home mom because I have never missed a school party, field trip or school program. I can get my kids to all of their activities and have time to enjoy what I love which is Paper Crafting.

Our boys are both very active in sports so we spend a lot of time at sporting events sitting on bleachers. I am not much of a sports person but I do love watching my boys play. I was bitten by the scrapbooking bug 13 years ago when Dakota was born and I have been obsessed ever since. I only recently began experimenting with Paper Piecing and let me tell you I am in Love. I can not believe I waited so long to try this out but I am so glad that I did.
This file is the latest thing that I have done for Cuddly Cute Designs. It is the Bride and Groom file. How cute are these little people. I love that they hold hands. There is a lot of images that come with this file so go check it out under What's New at www.cuddlycutedesigns.com. Not only do you get the Bride and Groom but you also get the Cake which let me tell you is amazing. You also get the Mr. & Mrs. Title along with the bells.

Thanks for stopping by to check out my project. I can not wait to share more with you all and get to know all of you. Have a great day.

1 comment: